Redundancy That’s Not Redundant
Ramshead Capital have practical experience in working with a broad range of clients who have been made redundant or may be considering taking a voluntary redundancy option with their employer. With our range of skills we are able to assist you to:
- Make the right decisions about how to best deal with the payments you receive for your particular circumstances;
- Structure your redundancy, annual leave, long service leave and other payments in the most tax effective way;
- Design strategies to manage cash flow needs while out of work;
- Apply for Centrelink benefits and other Government support, while looking for a new role;
- Re-evaluate your superannuation options;
- Review your insurance requirements to protect you and your family;
- Prepare a claim – if your previous employer has gone into administration and/or liquidation without paying your salary and other wage benefits (excluding super).
For help with managing your redundancy, contact a Ramshead adviser on 02 8220 7708.